Header ads

Alex Hales(British Batsman )has Corona Virus.Rameez Raja have to face serious problems to spread false news.British Batsman(Alex Hales) took a big step.......










False news spread out before his test that his Corona test came positive.According to the details at the time when the semi-final and final matches were proposed in Lahore three franchises of PSL objected that there are three teams present in Karachi and the remaining matches should be done in Karachi on which the Pakistan cricket board voted for the teams. They have done voting  between team members. After which the PCB decided to make matches in Lahore using its option, the three teams which voted for  matches in Lahore.Quetta gladiators  kicked out of the tournament  .This game  has  turned it action series  at  every point .



Private TV claimed that the British Batsman of Karachi Kings Alex Hales was ill on which he returned home after taking the Corona virus test.After test  the Gulf news(Pakistani Channel) reported that his test has come positive, but the British batsman denied the news in one of his tweets, saying "Stop spreading false news about me, this is a very dangerous attitude", Alex Hales issued a detailed descriptive statement saying that like other foreign players, I also have a global level Pakistan left the league incomplete  looking at the growing risks of corona virus. He said that I felt that it was more important to stay with my family instead of staying in lockdown thousands of miles away. Hales said that I came to the UK on Saturday morning and was completely healthy, while I did not show any symptoms of virus.


However, when I was awake on Sunday morning, I had some fever and I restricted myself in the light of Government instructions and still I have some cough. The English batsman said that the virus test is not possible now, but I hope that today I will be able to confirm the complete test after taking a test. The match has been announced by the Pakistan cricket board and the message on twitter said that the schedule of postponed matches will be released again soon and the details provided later Will go. The PCB has also informed the broadcasting team, after which they have started unloading the cameras and other equipment installed in the Gaddafi stadium(Lahore) and have started the preparation for return.Lahorians   felt very sad after hearing this news .Really this news was  very sad and i  my self felt very sad  after hearing this.






Post a Comment

0 Comments